Phoebe was transferred out of ICU when she was stable enough this afternoon. She is now on the oncology floor and receiving a unit of blood because her hemoglobin was low.
We were scheduled to start chemo again tomorrow but we are waiting to see if her kidneys can handle it. We will be here on the oncology floor for a while. She is feeling a little puny but we hope that this blood transfusion perks her up.
She even got to meet some of the Dallas Cowboys in ICU today!
Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for healing and strength for Phoebe!
I’m sure her brothers will think a visit with some of the cowboys was pretty cool and her Daddy too 🙂 hope she’s feeling a little more herself today.